Terms & Conditions:
SanDisk ‘More Time for Movies’ Promotion
By submitting a Claim, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. Further terms and conditions may apply between the Administrator and the participant, for which the Promoter will not be liable.
1. Eligibility: The SanDisk ’More time for Movies’ Promotion (“Promotion”) is only open to residents of Great Britain aged 18 or over excluding employees or agents of SanDisk International Ltd. (“Promoter”), employees or agents of Participating Retailers or anyone professionally connected to this Promotion. Northern Ireland and Channel Island residents are not eligible.
2. Entrants must purchase one (1) 32GB or 64GB SanDisk Ultra Flair USB flash drive (the “Qualifying Product”) from Currys/PCWorld (“Participating Retailer”) in order to be eligible to enter the Promotion. Purchases of the Qualifying Product made through the online stores of Participating Retailers are eligible, except those to residents of Northern Ireland and Channel Islands.
3. Proof of purchase in the form of the retailer's receipt for instore purchases or a dispatch update for online purchases must be retained as a copy of this will be required for validation of each Claim. Internet access required, and claimants need to be able to scan or take a photo of their receipt or dispatch update and upload to the promotional site.
4. Timing: Purchases must be made between 00.01am UK time on 1st November 2017 and 11.59pm UK time on 17th December 2017 (“Promotion Period”). The Promoter’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Promotion. After an initial 21 day waiting period, Participants have 30 days to submit their claim. For example, Participants with qualifying purchases made on the 17th December 2017 will have until 11.59pm UK time on 6th February 2018 to submit their claim ("Claims Deadline").
5. To Enter: Purchase a Qualifying Product from a Participating Retailer during the Promotion Period. Once you have purchased a Qualifying Product, you have until the Claims Deadline to visit www.moretimeformovies.co.uk (the “Promotion Page”), provide your name, email address, postal address and upload a scan or photo of the receipt or dispatch update (“Claim”). No more than one Claim per Qualifying Product purchased. Claims are validated within 4 working days (Mon-Fri, excluding Bank Holidays).Following validation participants will be notified of the status of their claim using the email address registered. Each completed and valid Claim submission entitles you to one (1) adult admission to see a standard 2D screening at any ODEON Cinema. Qualifying participants will receive regionalised voucher codes based on the postal address entered at point of registration. The allocated voucher codes will be defined as zones either outside the M25, or Inside M25. Qualifying participants can redeem voucher codes by location as defined below. The allocated voucher code zones cannot be exchanged. Each including M25 voucher code may be exchanged once only for one ticket with a standard seat to view a standard 2D film showing at any ODEON cinema in the UK and Republic of Ireland EXCEPT the following cinemas: Leicester Square, The Lounge at Whiteleys, BFI IMAX. Each excluding M25 voucher code may be exchanged once only for one ticket with a standard seat to view a standard 2D film showing at any ODEON cinema in the UK and Republic of Ireland EXCEPT the following cinemas: Barnet, Beckenham, Camden, Covent Garden, Epsom, Esher, Greenwich, Holloway, Kensington, Kingston, Lee Valley, Leicester Square, ODEON Studios (Leicester Square), Marble Arch, Panton St, Putney, Richmond, Streatham, South Woodford, Surrey Quays, Swiss Cottage, Tottenham Court Road, Uxbridge, Whiteleys, The Lounge at Whiteleys, Wimbledon, and BFI IMAX. All Claims are subject to validation by Administrator. In the event that a participant’s claim is invalid, they will be notified using the address registered with the possible problems with their claim and have 14 days to reply with questions about their claim after which the claim data will be deleted. Participants can email firstname.lastname@example.org to establish the cause of the invalidation and will be able to resubmit their claim if the problem can be resolved. After notification to the participant, if the final determination by Promoter that the claim is invalid, all personal identifiable information provided in connection with the invalid Claim will be deleted.
6. Cinema Ticket Restrictions: You may only apply for one ODEON Cinema ticket per transaction, multiple entries registered with the same proof of purchase will not be accepted. Participants may only submit one claim per household. Participants must wait 21 days from date of purchase to submit their claim and must do this within the following 30 days after the 21 day initial waiting period . Tickets are valid until 30th June 2018 and may not be extended or replaced. Dates during which a cinema location has been hired for special performances are excluded. Entry subject to availability. Tickets cannot be used to purchase tickets via the telephone booking line, they must be redeemed directly at the box office or online at www.odeon.co.uk. Tickets are not replaceable if lost or stolen and no refund will be given. Each including M25voucher codes can be used once only to gain admission at the box office of any participating ODEON Cinemas in the UK and Ireland excluding Odeon Leicester Square, The Lounge at Whiteleys and BFI IMAX. Each excluding M25 voucher codes can be used once only to gain admission at the box office of any participating ODEON Cinemas in the UK and Ireland excluding Beckenham, Camden, Covent Garden, Epsom Greenwich, Holloway, Kensington, Kingston, Lee Valley, Leicester Square, ODEON Studios (Leicester Square), Marble Arch, Panton St, Putney, Richmond, Streatham, South Woodford, Surrey Quays, Swiss Cottage, Tottenham Court Road, Uxbridge, Whiteleys, The Lounge at Whiteleys, Wimbledon, and BFI IMAX. No cash alternative; the admission ticket is not transferable and may not be re-sold. Tickets may not be used in conjunction with any other offer, may not be exchanged for cash or any other services. Age restrictions apply, child voucher codes applicable to children ages 12 and under.
7. Claim Validation: All Claims are subject to validation, after a waiting period of 4 working days. Verification of eligibility and compliance with these terms and conditions is applicable to each participant, in order for his/her Claim to be valid. Administrator will not accept screen shots or other evidence of submission in lieu of Administrator’s validation process. Any Claim that is submitted after the Promotion Page has failed for any reason is deemed a defective Claim and is void.
8. The participant will be notified via an on-screen message that their claim has been received and will be passed on for validation or notify the participant if there is a problem with their Claim submission. If any problem remains unresolved to Administrator's reasonable satisfaction 10 working days after the Claims Deadline (or within 10 working days of notification of the problem by Administrator if later), then the Claim will be deemed defective and is void. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for Claims being incorrectly submitted by the participant. In the event that the Promoter becomes aware that incorrect details are supplied, the Promoter will contact the participant within a reasonable period of time to notify them. Participants who submit a valid claim will receive an e-mail confirming acceptance of their application and informing them that they will receive their free ODEON ticket by email. Participants who submit an invalid claim will receive an email listing the possible problems that resulted in the claim being invalid and a chance to resubmit.
9. In the event that a participant is unreachable, ineligible, or fails to provide the requested details in the time required the participant shall forfeit the Claim.
10. In the event of a dispute regarding the Claims received from multiple participants having the same e-mail account, the Promoter shall be entitled to treat the authorised subscriber of the e-mail account at the time of entry used to enter as the participant. However, the Promoter shall have no liability to any individual if the Promoter sends an email communication to the wrong person or entity as a result, whether by the participant or otherwise, in accordance with the notification and acceptance procedure set out in these terms and conditions. (Authorised account subscriber is the natural person who is assigned the e-mail address by the Internet Service Provider (ISP), on-line service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses.)
11. No responsibility is accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of transmission or posting will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
12. The Promoter reserves the right at its absolute discretion to disqualify entries which it reasonably considers do not comply with these terms and conditions or any participant who it reasonably believes has interfered with the fair running of this Promotion.
13. The Promoter shall have the right, where necessary, to undertake all such action as is reasonable to protect itself against fraudulent or invalid claims including, without limitation, to require further verification as to the identity, age, and other relevant details of a participant. Each participant may be required to supply proof of eligibility, including proof of purchase of a Qualifying Product.
14. If for any reason this Promotion is not capable of running as planned due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which, in the Promoter's reasonable opinion, corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Promotion, Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion, provided that Sponsor will use all reasonable endeavours to avoid bona fide participants being unduly prejudiced as a result.
15. Entries must be made by the participant, and must not be made through agents or third parties. Proof of identity may be requested. No bulk, third party or organised group entries will be accepted.
16. The Promoter will only use the personal details supplied for the administration of the Promotion and for no other purpose, unless we have your requisite consent to do so. The Promoter may disclose participants’ personal information to affiliate companies or its authorized third parties such as its contractors and agents to assist in conducting this Promotion, communicating with participants and issuing the Cinema Tickets. See our privacy statement https://www.sandisk.co.uk/about/legal/privacy-global. The participant may withdraw from the Promotion by writing to the Promoter at SanDisk International Ltd, The Concourse Building, Airside Business Park, Swords, Co Dublin, Ireland or via email to privacy-EMEA@sandisk.com or may unsubscribe to promotional email communications by following the unsubscribe link as outlined in the email communication and the Promoter’s privacy statement.
17. The Promoter shall not be liable for any interruption, modification, cancellation or termination of this Promotion whether due to a virus, unauthorised human intervention or any other factors beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control.
18. By entering the Promotion, the participant agrees to release the Promoter from any liability whatsoever for any claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the Promotion or with the redemption of the Claim (other than liability for redeeming valid claims).
19. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall in any way limit the Promoter's liability for fraud, death or personal injury caused by negligence or for any other matter where liability may not as a matter of law be limited.
20. This Promotion is governed by English law.
The Promoter: SanDisk International Ltd, 25-28, North Wall Quay, DUBLIN 1, Ireland
The Administrator: Sodexo, Avalon House, Breckland, Linford Wood, Milton Keynes MK14 6LD
Please do not send any correspondence to the above two addresses. For any enquiries you may have, please email us at: email@example.com